San Lorenzo 100 Yacht is a milestone project as it has changed Sanlorenzo’s superyacht manufacture forever. This ship became very popular since her launch in 1995. Therefore she was redesign in cooperation with different naval architects and designers and introduced at the Genoa International Boat Show in 2009. And with no surprise SL 100 New was the same success as her original version. San Lorenzo yachts are known for their perfectionism and almost unlimited will to satisfy their clients.
That is actually what distinguishes them from the other ship builders. The individual approach and also the fact they accept maximum of 30 projects a year got them on the second place among the Top twenty ship builders over 24 meters.
“Nothing is standard while our quality and safety consciousness set a standard for the industry. A Sanlorenzo boat is tailored to the owner’s needs to produce something unique, much like a bespoke suit. We pride ourselves on having a team of people who are highly skilled at supervising each and every step of production. This supervision is an integral part of our quality process, which has been in place since 1958 and is constantly evolving.”
San Lorenzo 100 Yacht – Exterior Design by Francesco Paszkowski
Francesco Paszkowski is one of the valuable partner designers who has cooperated on many projects with Sanlorenzo. He was responsible for the exterior of SL 100. This gifted designer started to be interested in yacht designing during his studies. He opened his own studio in 1990.
When it comes to the yacht exterior, his yachts are sleek and create the illusion they are still moving although they are moored. They are tailoring the yachts exactly according to their clients’ requirements. There is no design like the other a common feature they share with Sanlorenzo.
- Length overall : 31.70 m
- Maximum beam : 7.10 m
- Draught @ full load : 2.00 m
- Maximum speed : 28 knots
- Engines : 2x MTU 16V2000M93
- Guests accommodation : 7 people
- Exterior designer: Francesco Paszkowski
- Fuel oil tank capacity : 12,500 l
- Fuel type: Diesel
San Lorenzo SL 100 – The New Version of the Favourite Classic
As it was mentioned before this model was one of the most popular in Sanlorenzo’s history and that is the reason why it got its redesigned version, which they named simply SL 100 New.
The renewed boat is the outcome of the cooperation of talented naval architects and designers. They changed mainly the exterior lines in order to be more up to date. The changes made were gentle, but significant especially on the windows and gunwale line. They also changed the shape of the transom and the fly bridge.
However, the most noticeable difference are the windows, they are much bigger than those on the original SL 100. The clients can also choose whether there will be the hardtop or not.
What is completely new are the outline, shape, poles and the shading system. Worth mentioning is another new feature, the anchor nets cover system.
The interior and also the layout is the work of famous Rodolfo Dordoni of Dordoni Architetti in Milan. His main objective was the freedom of visual barriers giving the yacht an extraordinary field depth, something really remarkable when considering her size. Dordoni managed to add more interesting features such as the light and airy staircase, the dining room in the front of the main deck, the roof has thin bronze layers and there is a sofa under the front windshield.
There are three cabins of the same size on the lower deck, which are connected with the wide lobby. The yacht can accommodate up to 7 guests in 3-4 cabins.
She is powered by two 1,790 kW (2,435 HP) MTU 16V2000M93 engines, which can pull out the maximum speed of 28 knots.
Ideal Yacht for Charter
Chartering a yacht is a perfect way how to spend luxury vacation with your family or friends and SL 100 could be just the right vessel for you. This particular model is available for charter starting from 61,000 $ per week.
Chartering is great because:
- It is vacation planned just for you – You can enjoy plenty of water sports and activities, such as scuba diving, snorkelling, swimming, jet skiing and many more. If you need a change your crew can arrange fun activities ashore, so you can enjoy horseback riding, cycling, shopping and sightseeing as well. The crew is there for you, to take care of your needs and help you create memories of your life. In order to make your trip running smooth and make the work for a crew easier to be able to provide you with everything you need, it is desirable to complete the Charter Preference Form.
- You can choose the yacht model according to your budget. The prices usually range from 10,000 $ – 750,000$ per week.
- You have the opportunity to choose the type of the yacht that fits the best to your personal preferences.
- You are free and flexible – This is the best part about chartering, the freedom of choice. It gives you countless alternatives. You decide not only when and where to go, but also what are you going to eat; your chef can cook your favourite classics or let you taste all the local specialities.
The same goes with the itinerary, for example if you like it somewhere you can just tell your captain about it and stay a bit longer.